Friday, March 24, 2006

Last Night!

Our week has come to an end. It has been a very memorable week! We have been very touched by this experience. In fact, it has been sort of fun! This place really draws you to it and my guys understand why I wanted to come back!!

We ended up going to the Katrina Memorial between breakfast and lunch. It is pretty amazing and beautiful. We then drove by the medical clinic that Extreme Home Makeover did.

After lunch we took off to tour Waveland, which was one of the worst hit areas. The destruction is incredible! I took many pics! See our Fri pics link.



We've enjoyed spending time with the people here this evening (we had the time because a new cook came in!) and making connections. We will be sad to leave tomorrow!!

Thanks so much for following our blog!! I will get all the trip pics organized and labeled soon!

No comments: